Welcome to Jammy is Love. Jonathan Randall and Tammy Winslow are the "It" couple of Guiding Light's Younger couples. They have been through so much, being, that they are first cousins, & that they struggle to stay strong in front of their family and friends. They have a kind of chemistry most young couples don't find so early in life. I love this couple and support them through anything. In other words, they are a match made in heaven. There love is strong just as Jeva's. I'd say both couples are the most exciting couples to watch on Guiding Light. Please glance through the site if your a Jammy fan!!!!
NEW INFO ON JONATHAN AND TAMMY*
Couple to exit GL
Sources from Soapcentral say both Stephanie Gatschet and Tom pelphrey will be exiting the show by the next year. Just when the ratings were going down, there they go again. There going to go down and I don't think ill be able to watch it without them on it!!!
*Jammy spoilers for the week of September 18-22 2006*
*Tammy discovers that she's playing second fiddle with Lizzie and baby.
*In the meantime, does Tammy get tired of being pushed aside for Lizzie?
*Tammy and Jonathan have a heart to heart talk about the situations that are occuring.
*Both Jonathan and Tammy play a dangerous game.
*Remy is Tammy's new admirer.
*The Jonathan/Lizzie/Tammy triangle finally reaches an end.
Jammy Spoilers for the week of September 11-15 2006
* Tammy unexpectantly finds out that Lizzie is in love with Jonathan.
* Lizzie gets Jonathan into a battle with Alan, her Grandad.
* Tammy & Jonathan find themselves a safe haven from Alan.
* Beth is threatened by an angered Jonathan.
* Remy makes sure Tammy knows his intentions.
* Jonathan & Lizzie go out on some kind of date.
* Tammy & Jonathan kiss but gets caught in action.
* Tammy needs Remy for help so she calls him up.
* Jonathan is found on the hot seat about his relationship.